Cinderford Town Football Club.
Edge Hills Road,
Tel: 01594 822039 & 827147
Formed in 1922 Cinderford Town Football Club played on Littledean Hill before the
war and played in local leagues. After the war they moved to their present home The
Causeway and joined the Western League. The championship of that division was
achieved in 1956/57.
The club's geographical position in West Gloucestershire has put them on the edge
of leagues covering the Midland and the West Country. Cinderford Town played in
the Southern League-Southern Division, before moving into the Midland Division in
1998/99 and now playing Dr Martens Western League.